Spun or Filament
Apparel and bedding products that are subjected to short durations of heat or flame. Also used for cut protection in gloves and other articles.
Constructed from 100% Dupont® Kevlar® fiber. ChampShield is used in civilian and military clothing where heat and flame resistance is required and is widely used in the bedding trade for flame resistance in mattresses. ChampShield also provides superior performance in cut resistance and is widely used in gloves.
- Excellent resistance to short term heat/flame exposure
- Superior strength compared to Nomex®
- High strength retention after heat application
- Excellent cut resistance properties
- Low elongation
- Excellent resistance to oils and chemicals
Download Master Product Specs
View Color Guide
||Single End Break (lbs)